Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Aw, Charlottesville

Thanks to everyone who came to my talks during the Virginia Festival of the Book in Charlottesville! I had such a great time, as is always the case when I'm back in my old stomping grounds.

To the students at the Village School, I'm wearing the awesome ice-blue Village School hat I got after our talk, but sadly, it's already too hot for the hoodie. I'll keep it tucked away until next year. Thanks for all the great questions and the lovely afternoon.

To the parents, staff, and families of the Charlottesville Catholic School, thank you once again for hosting Sweet Reads, which was a fabulous evening for us authors. We all couldn't stop saying how grateful and touched we were by your thoughtfulness.

I hope you enjoy reading Kindred!

More later,
Tammar

No comments: