Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Superwomen


After a seven months deployment in the Middle East and Far East, my badass sister-in-law of eight-months is in American waters and steaming to her home port of San Diego. On her way home, however, she stopped in Seattle to pick up a couple of guests. That's right. The famous Nimitz aircraft carrier is now carrying a few extra passengers, my mom being one of them (the one on the left). Molly's mom is the other intrepid guest on the right. I should mention here that they are not the ONLY guests on board. They are Tigers, guests of service members, who join them on the last few days of their cruise at the end of deployment.

I mean, really, is that not the coolest thing ever??

I'm so excited for my mom and even more for Molly and Dan's reunion. A million thank yous are not enough for all the sacrifices and dedication of our supermen and superwomen of the military.

You guys rock.

Mom, I hope you're having a great time.

And Molly, me next. Okay?



More later,
Tammar

1 comment:

molly said...

for my superauthor sister-in-law? you betcha! tammy, i can't believe i'm finally catching onto your blog! i can't wait to follow and i promise to update mine with more of our adventures soon. hope you & the family are doing well & i look fwd to catching up and seeing more pictures of the little ones! love, m